The choice is yours. So is the view.
You can have the home you want in the location you want.
Now you can select from a limited number of Koa at Kehalani homes to be built by Towne. These absolutely fabulous three and four bedroom home designs contain up to 2,619 s.f. of interior living area. Lot sizes range from approximately 7,700 s.f. to 21,674 s.f.
Each new, one or two story home will include central air conditioning, insulation, solid surface countertops, jetted master bath tubs and solar water heating.
Or, if you're looking to build your own custom home, choose one of Koa at Kehalani's fabulous homesites, and design and build the home of your dreams. You'll enjoy panoramic ocean and mountain views from a home that is a true reflection of your style.
Koa at Kehalani is located adjacent to the Wailuku Heights subdivision on the cool slopes of the West Maui Mountains. Homesites range in size from approximately 7,700 square feet to 21,000 square feet.
Come see what you'll be looking at today.
Quality Features Included
Architecture - Smart and Stylish
- Tastefully designed exterior colors & veneers
- Spacious covered lanai's
- Attached two-car garage
- Nine-foot vaulted ceilings, per plan
- 8' doors, per plan
- Dramatic high ceilings, per plan
- Cultured stone veneer accents, per plan
Quality and More
- 50-year transferable warranty on roof
- Ceiling and wall thermal insulation
- Low-E dual glaze vinyl windows
- Spacious closets with an abundance of shelf space
- 3 1/2" tall base boards
- Premium grade wall-to-wall carpeting
- Ceramic tile flooring in entry, laundry, kitchen and bathrooms
- Smoke detectors in all bedrooms and hallways
- Solid Surface Dupont Corian kitchen countertops
- Quality appliances: ceramic cooktop, dishwasher, built-in self-cleaning oven and microwave
- Waterline pre-plumbed for ice maker
- Dupont Corian integral kitchen sink with garbage disposal
Interiors - Unique
- Built-in linen closets in bathrooms, per plan
- Eight-foot Masonite Two-Panel doors
- Solid Surface Dupont Corian vanity tops with bowls in all bathrooms
- Huntwood shaker-style cabinets (solid plywood construction)
- Dual line telephone and cable outlets in all bedrooms
- Oversized jaccuzi tubs and independent glass enclosed shower stalls in master bathrooms
- Eight-foot mirrored bypass wardrobe doors, per plan
The Maui Touch
- Solar water heating system with 120 gallon tanks
- Environment-friendly Ecostar slate-style roofing
- 13SER Central air conditioning
- Extra-quiet central bathroom exhaust system, where required
- Three exterior hose hook-ups
- Landscaped front yard with timed sprinkler system
- Raised panel garage door with windows
- Electric garage door opener with two remotes
- Electric door chime
- Designer selected lighting fixtures
- PWC 10-year warranty program
Please Contact the KCA Office for Information
Address: P.O. Box 1530 Wailuku HI 96793